Who’s ready to play “Family Feud”?
If you are, now’s your chance.
The hit game show hosted by comedian Steve Harvey will be in Austin conducting auditions Aug. 4-5.
To sign up, visit familyfeud.com/audition.
One tip from producers: Add photos and videos to your online application that show off the personalities of your family members.
Now … the fine print:
- Your team must have five family members “related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.”
- You must be a U.S. citizen or have permission to work in the U.S.
- You can’t be related to anyone affiliated with the show.
- You can’t be a candidate for political office or have appeared on more than two game shows in the past year.
- If you’ve been on “Family Feud” before, you must wait at least 10 years to reapply.
- There is no age requirement, but the suggested minimum age for contestants is 15.
“Family Feud” airs weekdays at 6 p.m. on local CW affiliate KNVA.