Austin scored some serious Emmys love today.
The ABC network’s “American Crime,” which filmed here in 2014, snagged 10 nominations:
- Outstanding Limited Series
- Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series (Felicity Huffman)
- Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series (Timothy Hutton)
- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited Series (Regina King)
- Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series (Richard Cabral)
- Outstanding Writing in a Limited Series (John Ridley)
- Outstanding Casting for a Limited Series
- Outstanding Single-Camera Picture Editing for a Limited Series
- Outstanding Sound Editing for a Limited Series
- Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Limited Series
ABC announced in May that “American Crime” would be back for a second season. A premiere date hasn’t been announced.
The Emmys will be presented Sept. 20 on the Fox network.